Hi Guys, today i want to give you some Tips about how to Update the XP Deus Firmware:
With Deus Update, you are able to update the remote control, headphones and coil software of your DEUS enabling you to benefit from the latest new version and functions.
If you update the software, make sure that all components of your Deus (Coil, Headphones, Remote Control) are in the same software version. For example, if you try to update a headphone in version 2.0, it won’t work with the remote control in version 3.1. Also, make sure that all these items are fully charged before starting the update.
The update is simple and only takes a few minutes. All you need is a bit experience with computers. If you don’t have any, you might consider sending it to your local XP Store and they´ll be happily doing it for you. We from buy-metaldetector.com
Now follow carefully the update instructions, to avoid any damage to your detector.
This is the Equipment you need:
– A PC with one of the following operating systems: Windows XP (SP3), Vista or Windows 7 & 8.
– IE 5 or more, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome.
– An Active Internet Connection.
– The remote, headphones and the coils fully charged.
– The single USB cable . Don’t use the connection cable with the three mini-B plugs.
If you use Internet Explorer:
– Click on RUN and wait until the download has finished.
If you use Internet Explorer 9 and more:
1) Click on the link to download the DEUS UPDATE software.
2) Click “Run”.
3) In case the SmartScreen Filter prompts the following: DEUS UPDATE is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer. Click on “Actions”.
4) Click on “More Option” and Select “Run Anyway” to begin installing the Update.
5) If a User Account Control pops up, click “Allow” to proceed with the installation.
If you use Mozilla Firefox:
– Click on “Save” the file, then Launch the file, and wait until the download has finished.
Deus Update Download Link