Here we go with our extensive Depth Test Series. Once again testing the XP DEUS from XP Metaldetectors.
This Time, we compared the four Frequencies against each other and this Time, we used the standard coil to do it.
We took a clad coin and checked what influence the Frequency had on the maximum Depth we could detect it in our test course. This Time, we have been using a Copper Nickel Dollar coin for this test. We used the Program FAST, and only exchanged the Frequency for this test.
Overall you could say that the 18 KHZ is one of the strongest Frequencies on the XP Deus, closely followed by 8 KHZ.
1 Dollar Coin – Standard 11″ Coil for the XP Deus
- 4 KHZ: The coin was detected down to 28,5 Centimeters or 11,22″
- 8 KHZ: The coin was detected down to 33,8 Centimeters or 13,30″
- 12 KHZ: The Coin was detected down to 30,1 Centimeters or 11,85″
- 18 KHZ: The coin was detected down to 34,2 Centimeters or 13,46″
Now, we switched the coil and used the large 13″ Coil for this Test. Same Coin, Same Program.
1 Dollar Coin – 13″ Coil for the XP Deus
- 4 KHZ: The coin was detected down to 30,1 Centimeters or 11,85″
- 8 KHZ: The coin was detected down to 36,9 Centimeters or 14,52″
- 12 KHZ: The Coin was detected down to 33,7 Centimeters or 13,26″
- 18 KHZ: The con was detected down to 36,1 Centimeters or 14,21″
So yeah, to me, it seems that 8KHZ or 18 KHZ are the optimal Frequencies for the XP Deus. 8KHZ is pretty good for bigger Objects in great Depth and the 18KHz is really strong for tiny Objects like coins, treasure, and so on. Besides, it was good to see how strong the large coil was against the Standard One. To me, the extra centimeters make it a very good Purchase. Price is really exy but it just gives me the satisfaction that it goes as deep as possible.
See ya Guys and Watch out for our other upcoming Tests.