Minelab Excalibur II (Two) 1000 Underwater Metal Detector
* New, longer lasting nickel metal hydride battery pack
* New High Visibility (Hi-Vis) fluorescent bodywork
* New Slimline Lighter weight coil for improved balance – easier to maneuver in all conditions
* New Improved signal response
* New Enhanced performance in salt water
* New Hi-Vis Skid Plate
* New Side-Mount Shaft for shallow and surf-wading (available as an optional accessory)
Minelab Excaliber II 1000 Metal Detector: The World’s Best Beach Detector, now improved!
The Excalibur II 1000 is the ideal coin and treasure detector.
Minelab’s unique BBS 17 Frequency and Ground Rejecting Technology makes the Excalibur Two metal detector the ideal machine. This amphibious detector can move from land, beach, wet sand conditions to underwater depths up to 200ft (66m) seamlessly.
Never again get false signals from detecting in salt water, enjoy the simple, yet effective discrimination, be surprised at the sensitivity and depth that you pull targets from.
The unique design of the Minelab Excalibur 2 1000 metal detector allows you to use it as effectively in or out of the water. Whether working the beach, wading at any depth or diving a wreck at 200 feet, the Excalibur will perform every time.
- New, longer lasting nickel metal hydride battery pack
- New High Visibility (Hi-Vis) fluorescent bodywork
- New Slimline Lighter weight coil for improved balance – easier to maneuver in all conditions
- New Improved signal response
- New Enhanced performance in salt water