Lutron MA-L3L3-BR Maestro 300 Watt (top)/300 Watt (bottom) Single Pole Dual Dimmer, Brown
The Maestro Dual Dimmer is a great replacement for stacked switches commonly found in kitchens and bathrooms. It combines the function of two dimmers in one control, but is still packed with all of Maestro’s smart features. This dual dimmer can be used with 300 Watts of incandescent/halogen bulbs only on both the top and bottom loads. The easy-to-operate tap switch turns lights on/off to your favorite light level or tap twice for full on. Press, hold and release the switch for delayed fade-to-off. Delayed fade-to-off gives you 10-60 seconds to leave the room or get into bed before the lights go out. Adjust the light level for any activity using the rocker. LED’s display the light level and glow softly in the dark, so you can easily find the control. Coordinating Claro wallplates sold separately.
- Wallplate sold separately
- For use with 300 Watts of incandescent/halogen bulbs on both the top load and bottom load
- Replacement for stacked switches
- Tap on to favorite light level; tap off, Tap twice for full on
- Combines all the capabilities of two Maestro dimmers in the space of one ontrol