Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II w/ Underwater Garrett Pro Pointer AT
A favorite detector for treasure divers around the world because of its ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter’s electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration. With our unique Discrete Trash Elimination technology, the Sea Hunter Mark II can eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading its sensitivity for rings and coins in Discrete Elimination mode. Circuit type: Pulse Induction technology for automatic cancellation of salt/ground mineralization Audio Threshold, Adjustable: adjust to user’s preference User-adjustable Discrimination/Elimination Hip Mount Belt/Pouch: reduces detector weight for long searches Discrimination Modes: Two operating modes (Standard or Discrete) offer varying levels of non-ferrous target discrimination. Discrete Trash Elimination: use to eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading sensitivity for rings and coins. Standard Trash Elimination: provides the deepest possible detection; allows a very slow searchcoil sweep in areas with little trash. Independently sealed battery compartment Search Mode: Non-Motion All Metal Deepseeking Mode with Full Range PI discrimination
- Submersible in Fresh & Salt Water Up To 200 ft.
- 8″ PROformanceTM Mono Searchcoil, Submersible Headphones, Hip Mount, Pro Pointer AT & DVD
- Pulse Induction Technology for Automatic Cancellation of Salt/Ground Mineralization
- Hip Mount Belt/Pouch Reduces Detector Weight for Long Searches
- 1 Year, Limited Parts/Labor Garrett Warranty