CORS Fortune 9.5″x5.5” DD Search Coil for Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector w/ Cover
CORS Fortune Search Coil for Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector AT PRO ONLY!- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH AT GOLD The Search Coil used by Professionals and Serious Detectorists! The CORS Fortune Search Coil is designed to search on land heavily littered with iron and other debris. The shape of the coil helps to separate nonferrous metal from iron. This coil is light and has excellent maneuverability, it is recommended for use on the beach, foundations of destroyed buildings, attics, wells and tunnels. This coil has good sensitivity to large, medium and especially small targets. The CORS Fortune Search Coil is easy to use and is very good at pinpointing targets. The coil is fully submersible, the coil body is filled with high quality epoxy resin.
- AT PRO ONLY!- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH AT GOLD Included Accessories Nut and Bolt with two Rubber Rings Velcro Strap Coil Skidplate already attached to coil Protective connector cap. Connector type: Screw on
- Outer Coil shell manufactured from high impact resistant plastic UV Protected The Search Coil is completely Waterproof Coil cover is included (you can use it without a coil cover as well)
- Coil Size: 9.5″ x 5.5″ (24 x 14 cm) Weight: 12.7 oz (350 g) (without coil cover) Waterproof Double D Configuration High Discrimination
- Protective connector Cap included to prevent dirt and dust from getting in when not in use Connector has gold or silver plated contacts depending on the model High-strength cable with a larger cross-section – Made in Germany
- The Coil is filled with a high quality epoxy resin Extremely robust coil mounting bracket Cable Strain relief offers complete waterproofing